These are the normal opening and closing hours for Jobcentre plus offices throughout the UK.
Jobcentre Plus Opening Hours and Support
- Covid-19 secure Jobcentre plus offices have remained open throughout the pandemic, supporting the most vulnerable in society.
- Increasing access to Jobcentres will allow more people to get the support they need to get back into work.
- Jobcentres have implemented safety measures to protect both staff and visitors, ensuring a safe and secure environment.
- Visitors are encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines and wear face coverings when visiting a Jobcentre.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization measures have been put in place to maintain a clean and hygienic environment.
While jobcentres have remained open and fully operational throughout the pandemic for those who really need it, Work Coaches have continued to support all their customers virtually.
Opening hours were temporarily shortened to 10 am to 2 pm at the start of this national lockdown in line with the toughened restrictions.
However, as the situation has improved, Jobcentre plus offices have returned to their normal opening hours of 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday.
DWP Jobcentre plus offices in the UK normally close at 6 pm. The full opening and closing hours are listed below:
Jobcentre Plus Opening Hours
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6pm|
|Thursday||9am - 6pm|
|Friday||9am - 6pm|
|Saturday||9am - 6pm|
Jobcentre plus offices are closed on Sundays to allow staff to have a well-deserved break and to carry out any necessary maintenance or administrative tasks.
If you have any specific questions or need further assistance, it is recommended to contact your local Jobcentre plus office directly.
Remember, Jobcentre plus is here to support you in finding employment and providing the necessary resources to help you succeed in your job search.