Get Support from your Universal Credit work coach
Universal Credit provides you with personal support from a work coach to help you move into work, find a better job or build a career. Your work coach can give you advice about things like:
- job opportunities and training suitable for you
- improving your CV and making successful job applications
- increasing your hours or earning more
- help available to pay towards childcare costs
- where to get help with managing your money
Why not try the daily jobseeker which is a free source of job search advice that’s updated daily and available to everyone, whether you’re claiming Universal Credit or not.