Paisley Jobcentre Plus Contact Information service, find a job at your local Jobcentre Plus office using available job search tools or create a new CV and upload your CV to job sites., telephone numbers benefit claims, Universal Credit, social fund loans, Contact a local Paisley area Jobcentre, find your local Jobcentre office in Paisley.
Paisley Jobcentre Plus Office
The Paisley Jobcentre Plus Office is a government-run office in Paisley, Scotland that provides employment and job-seeking related services to individuals in the area. The office is part of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and is responsible for providing support and assistance to job seekers in the local area. Some of the services provided by the Paisley Jobcentre Plus Office include:
Help with job searching and applications
CV writing and interview preparation support
Information on job vacancies in the local area
Benefits advice and support
Support for individuals with disabilities or health conditions
Referrals to training and education programs
Support for employers looking to recruit staff
The Paisley Jobcentre Plus office provides support and assistance to employers who are looking to recruit staff. Some of the services offered to employers include:
- Advertising job vacancies: Employers can advertise their job vacancies through the Jobcentre Plus website and job board, which can reach a large pool of potential candidates.
- Recruitment support: The Jobcentre Plus team can provide advice and support to employers on recruitment processes, including assistance with job descriptions, application forms, and shortlisting.
- Access to jobseekers: Employers can access a pool of jobseekers who are registered with Jobcentre Plus, which can help to fill vacancies quickly and efficiently.
- Disability Confident scheme: Employers can receive support to become Disability Confident, which is a government scheme that helps employers to recruit and retain disabled employees.
- Work Experience and Traineeships: Employers can offer work experience or traineeships to young people through Jobcentre Plus, which can help to build their skills and experience.
The office is located at Anchor Buildings, 51-55 High Street, Paisley, PA1 2AS and can be contacted by phone at 0800 169 0190 or online through the DWP website.
Paisley Jobcentre Plus Telephone Number
The telephone number for the Paisley Jobcentre Plus office is 0800 169 0190. This number can be used to make enquiries about jobseeking, benefits, and employment-related services provided by the Jobcentre Plus. Alternatively, you can visit the office in person at Anchor Buildings, 51-55 High Street, Paisley, PA1 2AS. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some services may be offered by telephone or online, and face-to-face appointments may be limited.