Find your local Jobcentre offices in and around Manchester. At your local Jobcentre, they can deal with all your claims for Jobseeker's Allowance, Universal Credit, Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance, and Income Support.
There are several Jobcentre Plus offices located in Manchester that provide employment services to job seekers and employers.
To find the nearest Jobcentre Plus office to your location in Manchester, you can use the government's online tool called "Find your nearest jobcentre". Simply enter your postcode or city, and it will provide you with a list of nearby Jobcentre Plus offices, including their addresses and contact details.
If you prefer, you can also contact the Universal Credit helpline at 0800 328 5644 for assistance in finding a Jobcentre Plus office in Manchester.
Once you have found a nearby office, you have the option to visit in person or contact them by phone or online to access the employment services they offer. These services include job search support, help with CV writing and interview skills, access to job listings, and information on training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Manchester Jobcentre Plus offices are not just for getting your benefits but also serve as an excellent resource for job hunting.
If you are unsure which office is closest to you, please select a town or city from the list below to find your nearest Jobcentre Plus office.
Jobcentre Plus offices in Greater Manchester offer a range of services for job seekers and employers, including:
- Job search support: Jobcentre Plus provides assistance with job search, including help with CVs and job applications, access to job vacancies, and advice on job interviews.
- Benefit services: Jobcentre Plus can help individuals access various benefits, such as Universal Credit, Jobseeker's Allowance, and Employment and Support Allowance.
- Training and skills development: Jobcentre Plus offers various training and skills development opportunities, including access to apprenticeships, work experience programs, and training courses.
- Employer services: Jobcentre Plus can assist employers with recruitment, including advertising job vacancies, screening candidates, and providing advice on employment law.
- Disability services: Jobcentre Plus provides additional support for individuals with disabilities or health conditions, including help with accessing reasonable adjustments in the workplace and support for self-employment.
- Youth employment services: Jobcentre Plus offers specific support for young people aged 16-24, including access to training, work experience, and apprenticeships.
Please note that the specific services offered at each Jobcentre Plus office may vary. It's best to check the official Jobcentre Plus website or call their helpline for more information about the services available at a particular location.
If you have the postcode of your local Jobcentre Plus office, you can easily find it on our handy map by entering the postcode into the search box.
Manchester Area Jobcentre Plus Opening Hours:
Jobcentres are open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Crisis Loan telephone lines are open from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Contact Centres are open from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Here are some of the Jobcentre Plus offices in Manchester:
Alexandra Park Jobcentre Plus Moss Side Manchester United Kingdom
129 Market Street
Cheetham Hill Jobcentre Plus
36 Crescent Road
Chorlton Jobcentre Plus
Graeme House Chorlton Sq