Llangefni JobCentre Plus Office
Llangefni Jobcentre Plus Contact Information service, find a job at your local Jobcentre Plus office using available job search tools or create a new CV and upload your CV to job sites., telephone numbers benefit claims, Universal Credit, social fund loans, Contact a local Llangefni area Jobcentre, find your local Jobcentre office in Llangefni.
Llangefni Jobs & Benefits
At your local Llangefni Jobcentre, they can deal with all your claims for Jobseeker's Allowance, Universal Credit, Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance and Income Support. You can also apply for jobs in Llangefni using the new Find A Job service or you may need to contact a local adult education provider to find out about the free training courses that may be available in Llangefni & Wales. Find your nearest jobcentre below, opening hours address phone numbers directions & Jobs in Llangefni & Wales.
The Llangefni Jobcentre Plus is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. It offers a variety of services to jobseekers, including assistance with job searches, help with creating CVs and cover letters, information on training and education opportunities, and advice on benefits and financial support.
The Llangefni Jobcentre Plus offers a range of jobs and benefits services to jobseekers and employers in the local area. Here are some of the services that are available:
- Job searching assistance: The Jobcentre Plus can help jobseekers to search for job vacancies that match their skills and experience. They provide access to job search facilities, including computers, internet access, and job listings.
- Help with CVs and cover letters: The Jobcentre Plus offers support to jobseekers with creating and updating their CVs and cover letters, to help them to present themselves effectively to potential employers.
- Training and education opportunities: The Jobcentre Plus can provide information on training and education opportunities that are available in the local area, to help jobseekers to develop their skills and improve their employability.
- Advice on benefits and financial support: The Jobcentre Plus can provide advice on the benefits and financial support that are available to jobseekers, including Universal Credit and other forms of financial assistance.
- Disability employment support: The Jobcentre Plus provides support to jobseekers with disabilities, to help them to find and maintain employment. They offer access to specialist employment advisors, and can provide support with workplace adjustments and assistive technology.
- Employer services: The Jobcentre Plus can help employers to find suitable candidates for their job vacancies, and offer support with recruitment, workforce planning, and development.
- In addition to these services, the Llangefni Jobcentre Plus may also offer specific programmes and initiatives to help jobseekers who are facing particular challenges, such as long-term unemployment or health issues.
Overall, the Llangefni Jobcentre Plus offers a wide range of support and services to help jobseekers to find employment and to help employers to recruit suitable candidates.
Employers can also use the Llangefni Jobcentre Plus to advertise their job vacancies and find suitable candidates. The Jobcentre Plus can help employers with recruitment, provide information on employment laws and regulations, and offer support with workforce planning and development.
Llangefni Jobcentre Address
The Llangefni Jobcentre Plus office is located in Llangefni, Anglesey, in Wales. It provides a range of services and support to jobseekers and employers in the local area. Here is the address and contact information for the Llangefni Jobcentre Plus:
Llangefni Jobcentre Plus
Llys y Dderwen
Phone: 0800 169 0190Telephone 08456043719