Jobcentre Employer Services Branch provides recruitment support, advice, and services to large or public sector employers. The services offered can help employers find the right candidates for their vacancies and support them through the recruitment process. Before you contact Employer Services, it is important to have some basic information about the help you require, such as the number of candidates you need, the skills and qualifications required, and the location of the job.
How Employers Can Contact Employer Services
Employers can contact the Jobcentre Plus Employer Services Line by using the online inquiry form listed below or by speaking to someone directly by phone. The online inquiry form is a quick and easy way to get in touch with Employer Services and is available 24/7. The form asks for basic information about the employer and the job vacancy, such as the name of the company, the location of the job, and the number of candidates required. Once the form is submitted, an advisor from Employer Services will contact the employer within 48 hours to discuss the job vacancy and the support available.
Alternatively, employers can speak to someone directly by phone. The Jobcentre Plus Employer Services Telephone Number is 0800 169 0178, and the Textphone number is 0800 169 0172. The Employer Services Telephone Line is open Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm.
Recruitment Services Available from Employer Services
Employer Services offers a range of recruitment services to help employers find the right candidates for their vacancies. These services include:
- Advertising job vacancies on the Universal Jobmatch website
- Providing access to a database of job seekers who are looking for work
- Screening and shortlisting candidates
- Organizing interviews and assessment centers
- Providing advice and support on recruitment and employment law
- Offering financial incentives to employers who recruit from certain groups, such as young people or long-term unemployed
Employers can choose to use all or some of these services, depending on their needs. The services are designed to be flexible and tailored to the individual needs of each employer.
Benefits of Using Employer Services
There are many benefits to using Employer Services to recruit staff. Some of these benefits include:
- Access to a large pool of jobseekers who are actively looking for work
- Expert advice and support on recruitment and employment law
- Financial incentives for recruiting from certain groups
- A streamlined recruitment process, saving time and resources
- Reduced recruitment costs, as many of the services are free
- Increased candidate quality, as candidates are screened and shortlisted before being presented to the employer
Overall, Employer Services can provide valuable support and advice to employers who are looking to recruit staff. The services offered are flexible and tailored to the individual needs of each employer, and can help to save time and resources while ensuring that the right candidates are found for the job.