The Glossop Jobcentre Plus office is a local job centre that offers a range of services to jobseekers and employers in the Glossop area. From assistance with finding job vacancies and applying for jobs, to support with CV writing and interview skills, the office provides valuable resources to those seeking employment. In addition, employer services such as job advertising and recruitment support are also available.
Glossop DWP Jobcentre Plus Office Information
The Glossop Jobcentre Plus office is a local jobcentre that provides services to jobseekers and employers in the Glossop area. Some of the services offered by this office include the following.
- Assistance with finding job vacancies and applying for jobs
- Support with CV writing, job applications, and interview skills
- Access to training and skills development programs
- Help with Universal Credit and other benefits
- Employer services, such as job advertising, recruitment support, and advice on employment law
The office also provides facilities for people to search for job vacancies, make phone calls and use computers to complete job applications and other tasks related to finding work. Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, some Jobcentre Plus offices may have limited opening hours or be operating on an appointment-only basis. It is advisable to check the government website or contact the office directly before visiting in person.
Glossop Jobcentre Plus Office Address
The address for the Glossop Jobcentre Plus office is:
Howard Town House
High Street East
Note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, some Jobcentre Plus offices may have limited opening hours or be operating on an appointment-only basis. It is advisable to check the government website or contact the office directly before visiting in person.
Glossop Jobcentre Plus Telephone Number
The telephone number for the Glossop Jobcentre Plus office is 0800 169 0190. You can use this number to get in touch with the office for inquiries related to jobseeker services or employer services.
Find A Job In Glossop
To find a job in Glossop, you can use the government's official job search website, Find a Job. Here's how to get started:
- Go to the Find a Job website at https://www.gov.uk/find-a-job.
- Enter "Glossop" in the "What" box and select your desired job category from the "Job title, keywords or company" drop-down menu. You can also filter your search by job type, salary, and distance from Glossop.
- Click on the "Find jobs" button to see a list of job vacancies in and around Glossop.
- To apply for a job, click on the job title to read the full job description, then follow the instructions on how to apply.
Alternatively, you can also visit the Glossop Jobcentre Plus office in person or call them on 0800 169 0190 to get assistance with finding a job.