Glasgow Maryhill Jobcentre Plus office can be contacted using the telephone numbers provided on this website. If you are wishing to make a new benefit claim or maybe jobcentre appointments and cancellations, benefits and support services,
Glasgow Maryhill Jobcentre Plus Services
The Glasgow Maryhill Jobcentre provides a range of employment and financial support services to job seekers, individuals with disabilities, and those on low incomes. Some of the services offered by the Glasgow Maryhill Jobcentre include:
- Job search assistance: This includes access to job vacancies, help with CV writing and interview skills, and support in finding suitable employment.
- Benefits and financial support: The office provides information and assistance on a range of benefits, including Jobseeker's Allowance, Universal Credit, Employment and Support Allowance, and other financial support.
- Disability support: The office provides support and advice to individuals with disabilities, including access to the Disability Confident scheme and the Access to Work programme.
- Apprenticeships: The office provides information and support to those looking to start an apprenticeship, including help with finding suitable apprenticeships and support with the application process.
- Employer engagement: The office works with local employers to promote job vacancies and help job seekers find employment, as well as providing support to employers looking to recruit staff.
Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, the office may have different opening hours or services. It's recommended to check the official government website for the most up-to-date information before visiting in person.
Glasgow Maryhill Jobcentre Address
Here is the address and contact information for the Glasgow Maryhill Jobcentre:
Glasgow Maryhill Jobcentre
35 Avenuepark St, Glasgow G20 8TS, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 345 604 3719
Postcode: G20 9DH
Job Centre Plus Telephone Number
The phone number for the Glasgow Maryhill Jobcentre is +44 345 604 3719. You can use this number to contact the Jobcentre for general inquiries, to schedule an appointment, or to ask for assistance with job search or benefit claims. Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Jobcentre may have different operating hours or services, so it's recommended to check the official government website for the most up-to-date information before calling.
Telephone: 0845 604 3719 Textphone: 0845 608 8551