Contact your local Jobcentre offices in and around London Dalston. At your local Jobcentre, they can deal with all your claims for Universal Credit, Jobseeker's Allowance, Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance and Income Support.as well as provide help with your job search. You will find details to contact your local Spalding Jobcentre by telephone or if you need to visit your nearest local Jobcentre you can find directions using the map above
Dalston DWP Jobcentre Plus Office Information
The Dalston Jobcentre Plus Office is a government-run facility in Dalston, London, UK that provides job search and support services to job seekers. These services include job search support, benefits advice, training and education support, support for disabled job seekers, and work experience and work placements. The office can be contacted by phone or email, and is open Monday to Friday.
The Dalston Jobcentre Plus Office is a government-run facility located in Dalston, London, UK. Its primary function is to assist job seekers in finding employment by providing a range of job search and support services.
Some of the services offered at the Dalston Jobcentre Plus Office include:
- Job search support: The office provides job seekers with access to job vacancies, job application advice, and support with creating resumes and cover letters.
- Benefits advice: The office provides advice and support on a range of benefits, including Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income Support, and Universal Credit.
- Training and education support: The office provides information and support on training and education opportunities, including apprenticeships and vocational courses.
- Support for disabled job seekers: The office provides support for job seekers with disabilities, including advice on reasonable adjustments, access to specialist equipment, and information on disability-related benefits.
- Work experience and work placements: The office provides information and support on work experience and work placements, which can help job seekers to gain valuable skills and experience.
To access the services provided by the Dalston Jobcentre Plus Office, job seekers can either visit the office in person or contact the office by phone or email. The office is open Monday to Friday, and opening hours may vary.
Dalston Jobcentre Plus Address
Dalston Jobcentre Plus Telephone Number
The telephone number for the Dalston Jobcentre Plus Office in London, UK is 0800 169 0190. This is a free phone number and can be used to get in touch with the office for a range of services, including job search support, benefits advice, training and education support, support for disabled job seekers, and work experience and work placements. The office is open Monday to Friday, and opening hours may vary.