Brighton jobcentre plus offices and telephone numbers in and around the London area. At your local jobcentre, they can administer claims for Jobseeker's Allowance, Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance, and Income Support.
Brighton Jobcentre Plus DWP Office Information
There is a Brighton Jobcentre Plus office that provides a range of services for job seekers and employers. Some of the services offered by the Brighton Jobcentre Plus office include:
- Job search support: Jobcentre Plus can help you search for suitable job opportunities, create a CV, and prepare for interviews. They also offer training and skills development programs to help you improve your employability.
- Benefits and financial support: Jobcentre Plus can provide advice and support on a range of financial issues, including benefits, tax credits, and pensions. They can also help you apply for financial assistance if you are unemployed or on a low income.
- Employer services: Jobcentre Plus can help employers recruit new staff, advertise job vacancies, and provide advice on employment law and regulations.
- Disability employment services: Jobcentre Plus offers specialized support to people with disabilities, including access to training and work experience opportunities, support with job applications, and advice on workplace accommodations.
- Self-employment support: Jobcentre Plus can provide advice and support for people who are interested in starting their own business, including guidance on business planning, funding, and marketing.
To find out more about the specific services offered by the Brighton Jobcentre Plus office, you can visit their official website or contact them directly. The Brighton Jobcentre Plus office is located at Crown House, 10-12 Upper North Street, Brighton, BN1 3FB, and their phone number is 0800 169 0190 (or the textphone number 0800 023 4888 if you have hearing or speech difficulties).
Brighton Jobcentre Plus Office Address
The address for the Brighton Jobcentre Plus office is:
10-12 Upper North Street
This address is for the main Brighton Jobcentre Plus office. However, there may be additional Jobcentre Plus offices or outreach locations in the Brighton area that offer similar services. It is recommended to contact the Brighton Jobcentre Plus office directly or visit their official website for more information on their location and services.
30-35 Edward Street
Brighton Jobcentre Plus Telephone Numbers
Here are some phone numbers for the Brighton Jobcentre Plus office:
Universal Credit helpline: 0800 328 5644 (for new claims)
Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) and Income Support: 0800 169 0310
Employment and Support Allowance (ESA): 0800 169 0310
Maternity Allowance: 0800 169 0283
Bereavement Service: 0800 731 0469
These are the main phone numbers for the Brighton Jobcentre Plus office. However, there may be additional phone numbers for specific services or departments. It is recommended to visit the Brighton Jobcentre Plus office's official website or contact them directly for more information on their phone numbers and services.