Alexandria Jobcentre plus office
You can contact the Alexandria Jobcentre Plus office using the phone number provided. If you are wishing to make a new benefit claim or maybe jobcentre appointments and cancellations, benefits and support services, you can use the contact phone numbers listed below.
The Alexandria Jobcentre Plus office provides a range of services for job seekers and employers. Some of the services offered by the Jobcentre Plus include:
- Job search support: Jobcentre Plus can help you search for suitable job opportunities, create a CV, and prepare for interviews. They also offer training and skills development programs to help you improve your employability.
- Benefits and financial support: Jobcentre Plus can provide advice and support on a range of financial issues, including benefits, tax credits, and pensions. They can also help you apply for financial assistance if you are unemployed or on a low income.
- Employer services: Jobcentre Plus can help employers recruit new staff, advertise job vacancies, and provide advice on employment law and regulations.
- Disability employment services: Jobcentre Plus offers specialized support to people with disabilities, including access to training and work experience opportunities, support with job applications, and advice on workplace accommodations.
- Self-employment support: Jobcentre Plus can provide advice and support for people who are interested in starting their own business, including guidance on business planning, funding, and marketing.
Please note that the specific services offered by the Alexandria Jobcentre Plus office may vary depending on your individual circumstances and location. It is best to contact them directly to find out more about the services they offer.
Alexandria Jobcentre Plus Address
You can also call the Jobcentre Plus customer service number on 0800 169 0190 (or the textphone number 0800 023 4888 if you have hearing or speech difficulties) and ask for the phone number of the Alexandria Jobcentre Plus office. The customer service representative should be able to provide you with the phone number and any other relevant information you may need.