Post Your Job Vacancy Online Today with Employer Direct, Learn how to advertise a job using Employer Direct online to post job vacancies on the Jobcentre Plus database.
Employer Direct is a free service offered by Jobcentre Plus for employers looking for staff. This post provides a step-by-step guide on how to use the Employer Direct service and attract new employees.
Employer Direct Online Jobcentre
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) provides support for jobseekers and employers through the resources offered with employment services and careers services based at most local Jobcentre Plus offices throughout the UK. The Employer Direct online service is one such resource that employers can use to post job vacancies.
If you would like to use the Employer Direct service and attract new employees, contact Jobcentre Plus with details of your job vacancy using any of the methods below:
- Telephone: 0345 601 2001
- Textphone: 0345 601 2002
- TXT Phone: 0345 601 2004
Jobcentre Plus will guide you through the process of posting a job vacancy on the Jobcentre Plus website using the Employer Direct service. The service is free and easy to use.
How to Advertise a Job Vacancy
To advertise a job using the Employer Direct online service provided by Jobcentre Plus, follow these steps:
- Visit the Jobcentre Plus website and select the 'Employer Direct' option from the top menu.
- Click on the 'Advertise a job' option and fill out the online form with details about the job vacancy, including the job title, location, salary, and required skills and experience.
- Review the terms and conditions of the service, and confirm that you agree to them.
- Submit the job advert and pay the fee using a credit or debit card.
- Once the advert has been processed, it will be published on the Jobcentre Plus website and made available to jobseekers who match the requirements of the job.
- You can monitor the progress of your job advert and manage applications through the Employer Direct online service.
It's important to make sure that your job advert meets the requirements of the Jobcentre Plus service, including compliance with employment laws and regulations, and avoiding any discriminatory language or practices. You should also ensure that your job advert provides clear and accurate information about the job vacancy, and that you are prepared to respond promptly to any applications or inquiries.
Get Help with Advertising Your Job Vacancy Online
If you encounter technical problems or need recruitment information and advice, call the DWP online Jobcentre Plus helpline at 0345 601 2001. They can also help you with writing your job vacancy.
Manage Your Jobs Online Using the New 'Find a Job' Service
Advertise a job using Employer Direct online and post job vacancies manage your jobs online using the new ‘Find a job’ service. This service has replaced the old Universal Jobmatch.
Visit the Jobcentre Plus Advertise Job website for more information on how to advertise a job vacancy online.